Computer Issues

Today was not a good day.  I woke up, went to turn on my computer and ... nothing.  Talk about panic.  I'm extremely attached to my computer.  Without I can't work or... you know, think!  *G*  I had to resort to ... *leans forward and lowers voice* cleaning.  *shudders*

Luckily, my fiance has been kind enough to let me monopolize his computer, but I don't have any of my files on it, hence the lack of artwork today.  :-(  However, my own computer--pets her--should be up and running again in a few days and I promise artwork then.

In the meantime, I should still be around, just not as much as usual and, as I said, I will be artless.  *eyebrow arch*  I will, however, be opening up to illustration, pet portrait, and painting commissions soon, so start thinking what you'd like!


Comments

Popular Posts