Spring Makeover Cover Art Winners!

Today we take another brief pause in our line up of interviews with awesome authors, so that I can announce the winners of the Spring Makeover Cover Art Contest (I really need to simplify these names! :-D ).

It turns out that only two of the entrants into the contest are able to actually go through with it.  Others were still under publishing contracts, and a few decided to withdraw for unknown reasons.  I'm kind of disappointed that I won't be able to dive into all of the covers, but I do have two entrants who will be getting a FREE redesign!

So the two covers that I'll be remaking are ... ( dramatic drum roll ) 

My Soul to Keep by Kimber Waits and Carolina Heat by Christi Barth!  I'll be revealing the redesigns, and the original covers, here on Dreamspring on May 1st.  So stay tuned!


Comments

Popular Posts