Argh, and other laments.

Hello all.

I've been away a while because I'm dealing with... a neck thing. The doctors said it was a pinched nerve (well, actually, they first said it was high blood pressure and admitted me to the hospital) and then they said it was herniated disk, and then they said that they had no idea what it was and I needed to go to a neurologist. An appointment for which I am still waiting. *eye roll* So, right now I am basically living a pain-avoidant existence and, unfortunately, sitting at the computer too much is one of the things that causes pain. So, I have to put my computer time to the best use I can and, right now, the blog isn't high up on the list, not when I still have to tend to school and work.

If emails or comments are slow to get replies, well that's why. That is also why I am not posting long, involved essays on a) siege engines, b) the relationship between political organizations and religious institutions in the development of secondary worlds, c) agriculture, and d) deserts. However, these are the topics I'll be focusing on when I get back!

Hopefully, I will be able to post *something* in the next while, but we'll see how it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts