Busy, busy, busy.

I've been writing a lot of articles lately, which has sucked time from other things. You know, like blogging. :D

I'm now on my last edit of Court of Scales. I've managed to restore the 5,000 words I deleted! Some of it is better than before, although I'm not all that happy with other bits. Anyway, it just needs a grammar/style/wording/spelling run-through before I post it for crit. Of course, the way I do it, that could take me a couple days and they probably won't be consecutive. *shakes head at self* I can write fast, but I think I edit slow.

I haven't forgotten my character experiment. I've been working on it in spare moments (Gee, I need some more of those), but it's getting pretty long and so far I've only been writing the first character. I'm not sure how or when I'm going to post it, but I'll figure it out.

Comments

Popular Posts